What We Do
vcfo makes companies stronger through finance, HR, technology and recruiting support, enabling business leaders to focus on driving objectives and growth plans. We’re more than just a financial consulting firm. We provide expert guidance and assistance with a suite of services across the operational spectrum.
Our model offers customized engagement solutions that fit your needs. Whether you seek part-time, interim, project-based or full-time support, vcfo’s scalable and tailored offerings ensure that you pay only for the resources and services you need:
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting optimization
- Recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
- Driving integration of information across the company
- Strengthening compliance programs and internal controls
- Aligning employees for organizational success and improved communication
- Upgrading or implementing new technology systems
Since 1996, vcfo has been helping companies launch, capitalize and grow. When faced with challenging circumstances, companies come to us for experienced, senior-level support to manage their transition. During a change in leadership, you may seek the services of an interim CFO or executive recruiters to place a permanent resource. Maybe your company is tasked with M&A due diligence and in need of a financial consulting firm or CFO services. Or during a merger, you want an experienced HR consulting firm to manage expectations on both sides.
We’ve worked with more than 3,000 companies and continue to evolve our services to address the specific needs our clients face. We tailor our solutions and engagements to client requirements and always provide accomplished, hands-on professionals who become part of your team.More about vcfo
Financial Expertise with CFO Services
The challenges businesses face today are truly unprecedented. As an executive or business owner, you need senior-level strategic advice and flawless support to meet your financial and technical objectives.
How vcfo’s Finance & Strategic Planning Consultants Can Help
As one of the top financial consulting firms, we develop thoughtful, customized solutions by carefully listening to your issues and concerns during a preliminary consultation. vcfo then prioritizes the needs and assembles a team with the experience and insight that is right for your organization’s stage and growth plans.
Whether you’re a start-up, high-growth or mature company, vcfo works with companies of all life cycles. Here are just a few ways our finance consultants can support your team in a strategic, operational and technical manner:
- Implementing financial and strategic forecasting, taking into account corporate planning and structure, and exploring opportunities for capitalization and improved profitability
- Providing operational support, including financial reporting, day-to-day controller functions, board relations and audit preparation (note: we do NOT perform audits)
- Executing and supporting transactions, including M&A, IPO and due diligence
- Providing turnaround solutions for companies facing bankruptcy or restructuring
HR Consulting Services
When businesses find their human resources needs changing through rapid growth, an M&A, a resignation or as the results of an audit, they face unfamiliar struggles. With vcfo’s Interim HR consulting solutions, highly experienced senior human resources consultants create and implement plans to help organizations achieve their highest goals. Our HR professionals have an average of 20 years of experience working with C-level executives in a broad range of industries and for companies of all sizes.
How We Can Help You
Successful businesses today recognize that long-term success is tied to how well you manage your human capital. In every engagement, we provide dedicated and experienced professionals to act as part of your team for as long as you need them. Through interim assistance, part-time support or project-based work, we address a variety of HR needs, such as overseeing rapid hiring, defining job descriptions, structuring benefits packages or providing human capital consulting to achieve maximum performance.
We set ourselves apart from other human resource consulting firms through our blended service lines, including finance, HR, technology and recruiting support.
Examples of HR consulting engagements:
- Supporting all company sizes and growth stages, from an early stage company needing someone to handle all facets of human resource functionality to a larger company seeking strategic guidance
- Ensuring organizational success by aligning employees with business objectives
- Implementing best practices for attracting, retaining and maximizing your workforce
- Providing interim HR support to backfill critical day-to-day details
- Overseeing all stages of M&A transactions, from a compliance risk audit to corporate communication planning to post-transaction employee stabilization
- Performing HR compliance audits to ensure your workplace is compliant with federal, state and local regulations
Technology is critical to enabling companies to realize business value from information. Often, our clients find themselves in need of additional resources or expertise to assess, strategize, select and implement technology platforms. vcfo’s technology solutions division has the perspective to successfully integrate approaches that are aligned with your business objectives and company growth goals. Whether your business needs scalable systems solutions, new technology strategies to support business objectives or assistance implementing or upgrading an ERP system, we offer a team approach to meet your company’s requirements, including part- or full-time, interim or project-based support.
How We Can Help You
Our technology strategy consultants work collaboratively with your CEO, CTO, CFO and other executives to ensure the realization of business value from technology investment and initiatives. Whether you need a strategic plan, an objective operational assessment or assistance with implementation and integration, we provide a complete suite of technology solutions.
Areas where we can add value include:
- Assisting fast-growth companies with systems solutions that can scale with their business
- Developing technology strategies to support the business objectives and direction
- Implementing or upgrading ERP systems
- Providing part-time, high-level technology expertise to smaller businesses
- Identifying cross-application information needs, architecting system interaction and integrating systems for information visibility
- Providing technology and information risk assessments
- Planning for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Assessing security and designing incident management processes
- Developing and implementing a technology governance and control framework
- Assessing policy and procedure compliance and overseeing gap remediation
If your company is seeking experienced finance, accounting, human resources or technology professionals, you’ve come to the right place. vcfo sources, vets and produces quality candidates quickly and efficiently. Our candidates seamlessly transition into the workplace to produce immediate results. vcfo's executive placement recruiters work with clients nationwide and internationally.
There are a number of variations in the experience, expertise and culture fit in our deep pool of talent. From our work over nearly 20 years placing thousands of thoroughly scrutinized candidates, we have developed an evolved, complex operating model second to none, enabling our executive recruiters to match the right talent to fit your needs.
How We Can Help You
Our departmental and executive placement experts engage in a detailed discussion with each client to ensure we have asked and answered all questions relative to the position. We don’t expect our clients to know all the answers—that’s why they are turning to us.
We have spent years turning experience into best practices. When searching for candidates in the areas of finance, accounting, technology and HR, our own deep core competency in these disciplines is a differentiating advantage to working with vcfo. Additionally, we are able to tap into our proprietary database of thousands of qualified, pre-screened professionals and passive candidates to place in permanent positions. This leads to successfully matching the right professional with the precise qualifications necessary to meet our clients’ needs and requirements.
Our recruiting division provides the following services to assist you with acquiring, onboarding and retaining candidates:
- Leveraging our experience in finance, accounting, HR and technology to source and vet all levels of talent, from entry-level to the C-Suite
- Placing talent who can seamlessly integrate into a client’s environment, either permanently or on an interim, part-time or project-based assignment
- Utilizing our proprietary database of candidates built during interviews
- Employing predictive hiring tools and analytics to provide further insight into the candidate’s work style and analytical skills
- Working with you on the job description to define or refine the candidate requirements