Update as of June 17, 2020:
Faced with making decisions to safely bring our own teams back to work, vcfo developed a reopening plan you can borrow and modify for your own use. Drawing both on our 25 years of experience and review of current recommendations we created an easy to follow, actionable set of steps. This includes an employee COVID-19 screening solution, a template for office reopening policies, workplace safety shopping list with PPE resources, plus links to federal, state, and locally published guidelines and mandates on reopening your business.
Employee COVID-19 Screening Solution
QuickScreen™ is a non-intrusive, easy-to-use, screening process that automates the recommended daily employee screening for COVID-19 risk factors. This simple screen test provides employers with a dashboard of all employee scores in realtime to help ensure a safe workplace for all. Click here for more information and a one-month free trial.
Office Reopening Policies Template
With an abundance of new rules and regulations to consider, knowing where to start when it comes to safely reopening your office may be overwhelming. We’ve created a thorough list of suggested policies for a safe, compliant office space. Click here to view or download.
Workplace Safety Shopping List
In order to properly equip your workplace for a safe return for employees, our team has compiled a shopping list for all of your workplace safety and PPE needs. Click here to view or download.
Federal, State, and Local Reopening Protocols
The vcfo team will always adhere to reopening guidelines at the federal, state, and local levels, and encourage all business leaders to do the same. As such, we’ve compiled a collection of said resources below. These will be updated as additional information becomes available:
- The State of Colorado – COVID-19 Employee Health Screening Form for Onsite Screening from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
- The State of Colorado – Preventing, Reporting, and Mitigating Workplace and Non-Health Care, Non-Residential Facility Outbreaks information from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
- The State of Colorado – Environmental Cleaning Guidance for COVID-19 from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
- The State of Colorado – Worker and Customer Protection Guidelines for Non-Healthcare Industries from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
- The State of Texas – The Governor’s Task Force to Open Texas.
- The State of Texas – A Checklist for Office-Based Employers from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- The State of Texas – A Checklist for Office-Based Employees from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- The State of Texas – Opening the State of Texas information from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- City of Austin – Guidance for Employers with Employees Returning to Work from Austin Public Health.
- City of Dallas – Open Texas Guide FAQs from the Dallas City Hall.
- City of Denver – Public & Business Guidelines from the City and County of Denver.
- City of Houston – Reopen Houston Safely Plan from the Greater Houston Partnership.
Confidential information of vcfo Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries. No use, reproduction or disclosure is allowed without the written approval of vcfo Holdings, Inc. Copyright © 2020 vcfo Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. vcfo and certain other marks are the trademarks and registered trademarks of vcfo Holdings, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Certain other marks, if referred to, are the trademarks of their respective companies.