Seattle is a city of innovators and entrepreneurs, sharing many common problems with other Pacific Northwest companies:
- I’m profitable month-to-month, but never seem to have access to the cash I need to grow.
- My weekly flash report takes hours to interpret/decode. I can’t get the information I need to run my business quickly enough.
- My CPA is very helpful with accounting and tax issues but doesn’t seem to understand the operational side of my business.
The virtual CFOs at vcfo Seattle have been helping clients in the Seattle area launch and grow their businesses, manage cash flow, secure capital and ensure they have the information, guidance and people they need to be successful. The Seattle office opened in January 2007 and has been growing rapidly ever since.
Why vcfo Seattle?
We are staffed to react quickly
- In most cases we can have someone at your company, working on-site, in 1 to 2 days
Our staff is well qualified:
Our financial consulting team has extensive knowledge in all key positions
- Our CFOs are CPAs and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as sitting CFOs
- Controllers also have a minimum of 10 years’ experience
We routinely help clients
- Arrange debt and equity financing
- Develop, evaluate and revise strategic planning
- Assess overall company financial and operational reporting
- Restructure operations to increase revenue and enhance profitability
We also implement best practices in the areas of internal controls, fraud prevention, transaction processing: AP, AR, Payroll, month/year-end reporting, etc. We know all of the major accounting software packages: QuickBooks, MS Dynamics, Great Plains, Solomon, MAS/90 and Peachtree/Sage 50, and understand how to optimize their use in your business.
We specialize in all local industries:
- Life Sciences
- High Tech
- Tangible Products (Distribution, Logistics and Manufacturing: both On- and Off-Shore, Import/Export, etc.)
As an active member in the Greater Puget Sound business community we are committed to building a local environment where small, midsize and emerging companies can thrive. We streamline and process their reporting, perform due diligence for their investors and regularly consult with them on strategic and financial matters. We are sponsors/members of many organizations, including: WBBA, Life Sciences Discovery Fund, Washington Technology Industry Association, Zino Society, Keiretsu Forum, Surf Incubator and World Trade Center Tacoma.
Services & Success Stories
Client Success Story
A local bank contacted vcfo Seattle because one of their business clients, which had a high credit score and a long, positive credit history, had applied for a SBA loan. Unfortunately their loan application was not strong, in fact they struggled to provide the most basic information the application required. Read More
AssociationsPrevNext View all Associations
Our ClientsPrevNext View all Clients
For over 2000 clients, vcfo has successfully provided contract CFO consulting, cost-effective recruiting solutions and interim HR services and HR outsourcing. With vcfo you get the right people for the job and pay only for the time or services you need, unlike most financial consulting firms, recruitment process outsourcing companies or HR consultant firms.