What We Do
vcfo® provides businesses with outsourced financial, HR and recruiting solutions:
- CFO services
- Accounting & financial reporting
- Business planning & financial strategy
- Human resources
Businesses require a combination of strategic resources and human capital to support change and growth. Whether a business needs CFO consulting or finance placement, human resources support or laser-focused recruiting for key positions in the company – vcfo® can help. Unlike staff augmentation firms, vcfo uses a custom approach to create an optimal, flexible team of highly trained vcfo employees to address your particular requirements.
Why vcfo Seattle?
We are staffed to react quickly. In most cases, we can have someone at your company, working on-site, in 1 to 2 days.
Our staff is well qualified:
- Our financial consulting team has extensive knowledge in all key positions
- Our CFOs are CPAs and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as sitting CFOs
- Controllers also have a minimum of 10 years’ experience
We routinely help clients:
- Work with our clients to craft an equity financing strategy and successfully execute the fund raising strategy.
- Develop, evaluate and revise strategic planning
- Assess overall company financial and operational reporting
- Restructure operations to increase revenue and enhance profitability
We specialize in all local industries:
- SaaS, Mobile and Cloud based businesses.
- On-line and Mobile Games
- Manufacturing / Distribution
- Off-shore businesses
As an active member in the Greater Puget Sound business community, we are committed to building a local environment where small, midsize and emerging companies can thrive. We streamline and process their reporting, perform due diligence for their investors and regularly consult with them on strategic and financial matters. We are sponsors/members of many organizations, including WBBA, Life Sciences Discovery Fund, Washington Technology Industry Association, Zino Society, Keiretsu Forum, SURF Incubator and World Trade Center Tacoma.
Services & Success Stories
Client Success Story
A local bank contacted vcfo Seattle because one of their business clients, which had a high credit score and a long, positive credit history, had applied for a SBA loan. Unfortunately their loan application was not strong, in fact they struggled to provide the most basic information the application required. Read More
AssociationsPrevNext View all Associations
Our ClientsPrevNext View all Clients
For over 2000 clients, vcfo has successfully provided contract CFO consulting, cost-effective recruiting solutions and interim HR services and HR outsourcing. With vcfo you get the right people for the job and pay only for the time or services you need, unlike most financial consulting firms, recruitment process outsourcing companies or HR consultant firms.