There are common questions we get from prospects searching for interim CFO advisory services, financial consulting firms, business process outsourcing companies (BPO companies), or human resources consultants who provide HR outsourcing solutions. We’ve highlighted key questions we think may be helpful to you.
- How do I know that I have the correct Financial Leadership for my business?
- I’ve always had an in house CFO on my team. How does vcfo approach financial leadership and how could it benefit my company?
- Do you replace an existing team or staff?
Optimized Capital Structure
- What is the most common equity or shareholder issue you encounter?
- What does vcfo consider appropriate capital structure?
- How do I know what my equity structure might look like over time?
Management Reporting Optimization
- Where do you see that your clients can save the most money?
- What types of operational management reporting do you put in place for your clients?
- How do you help your clients benchmark themselves against their industry peers and competition?
- Does vcfo provide both “buy-side” and “sell-side” services?
- I’m considering selling my business in the near future. What activities should I address now to prepare for the sale?
- What advice do you have for someone who is considering raising capital?
- Does vcfo perform audits or prepare tax returns?
- How do I know if I need to implement a new accounting system?
- Why should I use vhr instead of other professional services firms?
- We are a company that is experiencing rapid growth but are unable to pay costly fees for HR support. We aren’t big enough to need a full time HR Director but know we need some guidance. How can vhr help us?
- We already have an HR department but need some help with a project. How can vhr help?