Transaction Support: M&A Consulting When it Matters Most
Whether you are considering the launch of a new product, expanding operations, evaluating an exit strategy or acquiring another business to help achieve your growth objectives, vcfo is the source for expert assistance in preparing for the transaction or evaluating your options. The broad industry experience and operational strength of our strategic planning consultants sets us apart from other financial consulting firms. vcfo’s team will provide insights and guidance instrumental to your organization so that you have the support you need to successfully navigate a transition.
vcfo's seasoned M&A team has helped numerous clients evaluate their options for growth or set the stage for a successful exit. When working with a corporate finance consultant from vcfo, you will receive the assistance before, during and after the transaction to increase value and mitigate risks.
Virtual CFO consulting and M&A support in the sale or purchase of a business
- Buy-Side Support: vcfo leverages professionals with deep industry knowledge to focus on key areas of interest to the acquirer. We provide a strong combination of financial, business and market insight to reveal issues, risks and opportunities that otherwise go unnoticed.
- Sell-Side Support: Being ready for an M&A transaction before you get the call is critical for a smooth process and can make a significant difference in the strength of your position in the negotiation process. vcfo’s interim CFO services assist companies that are targets for purchase or desire to be targets of acquisitions. We are here to prepare companies for a seamless, efficient and optimally valued transaction.
- Post-Transaction Integration Support: vcfo ensures the value of a transaction is achieved and efficiencies are realized. By utilizing proprietary checklists and templates as well as seasoned financial professionals, vcfo focuses on key operational and financial integration and efficiencies.
- Ongoing financial reporting for new lenders and/or investors
- Coordinating the integration of financial services and systems