With 2017 still new and full of possibility, we thought it was the perfect time to revisit some of our most helpful webinars from recent years. Whether you need winning ideas for a big upcoming pitch or want to brush up on your budgeting basics before diving into the year’s financial planning, you’ll find valuable content provided in these online trainings from our senior CFO consultants.
vcfo is one of the top financial consulting firms, providing expert-level CFO services to hundreds of clients. We help make companies stronger by offering customized solutions to meet their toughest challenges in finance, technology, HR and recruiting.
We’ve hand-picked some of our best trainings to date to help you take your business to the next level. Watch and learn from our experts!
● Budgeting Basics Webinar: vcfo's Josh Tabin, Houston Managing Director, and Cristina Silingardi, Consulting CFO, share their expertise in developing and delivering an effective budget for your business.
- Why you need a budget and how it will impact your profitability
- When you should start planning your budget for the upcoming fiscal year
- Who should be involved in the planning process
● Expense Planning Webinar: Josh Tabin, Managing Director for vcfo, and Ted Leitch, Director for Expense Reduction Analysts, share their expertise in expense planning and reducing overall expense levels.
- How to set targets for margins and metrics around capital efficiencies
- How to better manage expenses and cash flow
- How to find extra cash flow in your supplier base and put it to work for your business
● Revenue Planning Webinar: vcfo's Josh Tabin, Houston Managing Director, and Carter Freeman, Denver Managing Director, share their expertise in developing and delivering an effective budget for your business.
- The different types of revenue and what to include in a budget
- Factors that affect revenue
- Best practices for revenue planning methodologies
● Pitch to Win Webinar: vcfo's Carter Freeman, Colorado Managing Director, and John Brenneman, Washington Practice Manager, share their expertise in developing and delivering a cohesive and effective pitch.
- What investors look for in a pitch and helpful statistics about funding
- How to formulate a successful pitch deck, including detailed information on key elements
- The top reasons that companies fail to get funding -- and how to avoid them
● Disciplined Management Process Webinar: Mike Wifley, COO of vcfo, talks to Steven Cook, Managing Director in the Dallas office, about business management process.
- A six-step management process that is applicable to all businesses
- The two main goals of an effective management process
- The CFO’s crucial role in this process
We hope you find this information valuable. If you don’t see what you need for your unique business situation, we invite you to contact us today so we can put our expertise to work tailoring a solution for you.